Ok, so you’ve chosen this category!
Are you the one who couldn’t possibly be seen with even 1 grey hair? You come into the salon every 3 weeks religiously because #goodhairdontcare and fair enough!
You’ve lasted this long and that most likely means that YOU CAN NOT WAIT 5 MORE WEEKS for ‘Dan The Man’ to open heavens doors/ the salon’s doors and to walk that stairway of regrowth right off your head.
Ok, well as your hair angels we must hear your hair prayers as devilish as they are. We have a complete understanding of the hair kingdom laws and a realisation that you do have free will!
It might seem desirable to you at this point to head down to your local supermarket and be tempted to do a DIY at home packet colour on your own!
Really Eve? Do you have to bite the apple?
In times like these and with limited self-control help us to help you!
Have you considered a temporary colour powder and spray?
These are a few that we recommend.
- Wella Professional Insta Recharge – Root Concealer RRP $34.95 (currently a further 20% off on our online store)
- rokk ebony Touch Me Up – Hairmergeny Pack – a perfectly curated box of goodies for those with unwanted grey hair or re-growth RRP $75.00
Watch this little video of how to use a colour touch up powder here or follow these points!
USING A COLOUR POWDER OPTION
- Choose a shade closest to your existing colour
- Brush on the powder until grey is covered/ the more you layer the more it will appear
- The colour will wash out on your next shampoo
- Tips – the other end of the brush is perfect for eyebrows!/ Avoid putting your hands through your hair/ The more you layer the more coverage/ The product is a powder so if you have a white pillow it might stain
Are you still feeling the urge to splurge on a packet mix?
LORD HELP US!
As your assigned hair guardians we strongly advise that you step away from the box but if you are in fact going to do it anyway be mindful that this path you are walking can sometimes lead to hair hell!
Importantly and unfortunately for us, we are committed to the quality of your hair and your mental wellbeing… so yes we will fix it!
Note- For those of you who are currently needing a hair colour correction , please let your salon know as your appointment may need to be adjusted for extra time.
For blondes and caramels needing some guidance check out our Evo Fabuloso treatment conditioner toners. It won’t cover grey but it will tone your brass.
For you brunette and redhead babes needing guidance check out our Evo Fabuloso in richer shades to freshen up your ends and add a glossy finish!
Click Here – https://bellezza.com.au/hair/evo-fabuloso/
Finally, we do hope these little steps help you divert from a DIY disaster and you never know….. because miracles do happen!
From now until Sunday we have a secret/not so secret discount code. Add “THANKSDAN’ in at checkout and receive a whopping 20% off storewide, excluding electrical and already discounted items.